“Let Your Light Shine Before Men in such a Way that They May See Your Good Works, and Glorify Your Father who is in Heaven” Mt 5, 16.
Fr Thomas Manjakunnel CMI, Kottayam, Kerala, India
Takes Care of the Renewal, Reformation and Rehabilitation of Prisoners, Street Children, Beggars, Mental Pateints, PLWAIDS, Mentally Challenged Children. An Authority in Spiritual Theology, Spiritual Direction, and Discernment. Gives Lectures on Ecumenism, Introduction to Theology, Ecclesial Movements, Mission Methodology, Leadership, Managerial Skills and Dream Realisation.
1. Mission Minor Seminary, Solapur, Maharashtra
2. Boys’ Hostel, Kompayar, Kerala
3. St Paul’s School, Jalor, Rajasthan
4. AIDS Care Centre, Sengottai, Tamil Nadu
5. Higher Secondary School, Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh
6. Eucharistic Flame, Manila, Philippines
7. Establishment of New Mission in Tabora, Tanzania
8. Oldage Home, Anikad, Kerala
9. Prasada Institute for Psycho-Spiritual Formation, Mysore, Karnataka
10. St Paul’s School, Shivganj, Rajasthan
11. Ashagram – Rehabilitation Centre for the Mentally Challenged, Koregaon, Maharahtra
12. Emmaus Public School, Kollad, Kerala
13. Mission Headquarters, Sirohi, Rajasthan
14. St Jospeh’s School, Barsi, Maharashtra
15. Boys’ Hostel, Sirohi, Rajasthan
16. Land Purchasal, Panvel, Maharashtra
17. Land Purchasal, Dahivadi, Maharshtra
18. Land Purchasal, Mhaswad, Maharashtra
19. Parish Establishment, Sagalee, Arunachal Pradesh
20. Higher Secondary School, Mhaswad, Maharashtra
21. Mission Headquarters, Satara, Maharashtra
22. Karunya – Mental Health Rehabilitation Centre, Chengallur, Kerala.
Your Prayer and Support for the Realisation of these Projects will Highly be Appreciated.
For Further Information, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bio-data / Resume
Cofounder, Jesus Fraternity and Prison Ministry India (1986)
Parish Priest, St Mary’s Church, Valook, Thamarassery Diocese(1989).
Assistant Director, Jesus Fraternity and Teaching Staff, Pastoral Orientation Centre (POC) of Kerala Catholic Bishops’ Conference (KCBC), Palarivattom (1990-1991).
Founder, First Renewal and Rehabilitation Centre for Male Released Prisoners at Vettukad, Thrissur (1990).
Founder, First Renewal and Rehabilitation Centre for Female Released Prisoners at Monvila, Thiruvananthapuram (1991).
Pioneer Missionary, Satara-Solapur Mission, Maharashtra, Kalyan Diocese (1992-1993).
Founder, Mary Matha English Medium School, Mhaswad, Maharashtra (1993).
Higher Studies, Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome (1993-1997).
Doctoral Thesis, Trajectory of Religious Conversion and its Affirmation in the Life of Charles de Foucauld.
Vatican Curia, Personal Secretary to His Eminence Edward Idris Cardinal Cassidy, President of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity, Vatican (1998-2001).
Chief Editor, Eucharistia – Webmagazine (1998-2000).
Mission Superior, Satara-Solapur Mission, Maharashtra, Kalyan Diocese (2001-2004).
President, Param Prasad Charitable Society, Satara, Maharashtra (2001-2004).
National Executive Member, Prison Ministry India, Bangalore, (2001-).
Research Director, Reformative Research and Documentation Centre (RRDC), Thrissur. A Venture of Prison Ministry India under the CBCI (2002-).
Chief Editor, Reformative Explorations a Psycho-Spiritual and Crimino-Social Quarterly by RRDC and PMI, Thrissur (2002-).
First Rector and Dean, Sanathana – Divyakarunya Vidyapeetham, MCBS Theologate, Thamarassery (2004-2008).
Provincial Superior, MCBS Emmaus Province, Kottayam (2008-).
President, Kerala Conference of Major Superiors (KCMS), Aluva (2008-).
President, Grievance Cell of Kerala Conference of Major Superiors (KCMS), Aluva (2009-).
National Executive Member, Catholic Religious of India (CRI), Delhi (2008-).
Manager, Emmaus Public School, Kollad (2008-).
Executive Member, Jesus Fraternity, POC, Palarivattom (2009-).
Secretary, Itterah-Athanasia Kodiyan Charitable Trust, Chendamangalam (2009-).
B.Ph. – St Thomas Apostolic Seminary, Kottayam.
B.Th. – Paurastyavidyapeetham, Kottayam.
Licentiate in Spiritual Theology – Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome.
Doctorate in Spiritual Theology – Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome.
BA Philosophy – Kerala University.
MA Psychology – Annamalai University.
Ph.D. Psychology – Martin Luther King University, Going on
· Trajectory of Religious Conversion and its Affirmation in the Life of Charles de Foucauld, Dissertation Extract, Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome 1998, i-xii, 172.
· Religious Conversion Trajectory, PMI Publications, Bangalore 1998, i-xiii, 255.
· Conversion Trajectory of Charles de Foucauld, PMI Publications, Bangalore 1998, i-xiv, 229.
· Saga of Divine Providence: The History of Jesus Fraternity and Prison Ministry India, PMI Publications, Bangalore 2000, i-xi, 226.
· My God and My Lord, The Ecclesial Identity of the Syro-Malabar Church, Diocese of Kalyan, Mumbai 2002, i-xiv, 137.
· Visudha Qurbana: Deivasastra Preshita Manangal (Malayalam), Editor, Sanathana Publications, Thamarassery 2006.
· Rainbow: Theological Foundations of Jesus Fraternity and Prison Ministry India, ATC, Bangalore 2007.
· Eucharist: An Antidote to Death Culture, Editor, Sanathana Publications, Thamarassery 2007.